Monday, April 25, 2011

Personalized Easter Pails - Great for Summer too

Hi Everyone ! !
Once again I 'disappeared' but yet again I have an excuse, if your a personal friend of mine than you know the whole story thanks to facebook but I spent the past weekend driving back and forth to the hospital and spending long hours there. . . Short version my sister went into the E.R. Thursday morning for severe chest and stomach pains, after some test and ultrasounds they decided to remove her gallbladder. So she spent the entire weekend in the hospital, and we spent it traveling back and forth.

Needless to say the women in my life, there are only two but they keep my life interesting.

However I was able to fit in some time to make these personalized Easter pails for my little men and my two nephews and niece. I was actually very Happy with how well they came out and everyone loved them. I also color coordinated everything that went into the buckets . . . yellow bucket = yellow loot inside . . orange bucket= orange loot inside . . . you get the idea :)

These would also be really cute for a summer birthday party or to fill with goodies and give to the birthday kid.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...