Thursday, April 28, 2011

Personalized Coffee Mug - Teacher Appreciation Gifts

Teacher Appreciation Week is next week, May 2-6 and I love Taelor's teachers all three of them so I knew I wanted to make them all something. At first I had a case of the crazies and thought about making them each five things, one for Taelor to take in everyday of the week. But after thing about it, I just don't have the time to make 15 things right now . . 5 days times 3 teachers . . so I opted for three gifts . . Monday, Wednesday and Friday.


Here's what I made for Wednesday . . Personalized Coffee Mugs I found these cute cups at Dollar Tree and I love that they're so big .
I recycled and shoved some Easter grass down into the cup.
I used the Cricut to cut out my letters and than I put in two hot chocolate packets, two cold brew ice tea packets and four regular tea bags.
I also included the year on the back.
I still need to tie on a ribbon to the handle but I love it ! !
After I make the other two I'll edit and include a picture :)

Edit: here are the other two:

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am not sure how a cricut works. So my question is, how did you attach the letters to the cup?

Miss Kindergarten said...

Don't you hate when you get a case of the crazies!?!?! These are soo cute! I want one ;)

Hadar
Miss Kindergarten

Kelli W said...

Those are adorable! I love that you added the year. I am hoping to send something with my boys everyday next week..and they each have two teachers:) I may end up skipping Wednesday just to keep myself from going crazy though!

gginflag said...

These are so cute and very useful!! LOVE IT!

Jennifer said...

I am going to feature this on Monday!
Jennifer
http://craftyhair.blogspot.com

Leigh said...

Ohhhhh! Great job on the mug!! Love it!

Alison Agnew said...

what a cute idea...sadly, i don't have a cricut, but one day i will...this could also make great mom's or dad's day gifts...thanks for sharing at fridays unfolded!

alison
stuff and nonsense

Rustown Mom said...

That's cute - I used to do the same for my co-workers for Christmas with a candy cane, hand lotion, file, and cocoa. imagine all the themed possibilities! Now, if I only had a cricut...(:

annies home said...

very sweet I am sure they will be appreciated they look great come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing at Gettin' Krafty With It!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...