After roaming the store, I found this pack of different size foam balls
I took each ball and painted it red,
just so you wouldn't see any white through the candies.
After a few minutes and a few hot glue burns. I had covered each red ball entirely with Sweethearts and stuck in a small wooden stick.
Next, I put a big blob of hot glue in each pot and stuck the flat end
After waiting for it to dry, it still started to slowly tilt to the side, so began the dilemma of coming up with a solution to help it stay up.
After filling in each pot with leftover sweethearts, I added the red shredded paper to the top.I also glued one of the bigger Sweethearts to stick and added it to the pot in the front. After that I glued the three pots together,
adding just a little hot glue on the rim of each pot.
After tying a few ribbons under each ball and
one to the front pot, here's my topiary all finished. I really loved how cute this topiary turned out and really enjoy our cute new centerpiece on our dinning room table.
MY VERY FIRST FEATURE :)