Thursday, September 29, 2011

Scarecrow Basket

Today was a very craft day here in the Harper Household.
I know on Facebook I mentioned I would be sharing the Fall painting that the boys made today, but can't find the cord to my camera to load the pictures ..aghhh !! ... so instead I'm going to share with you the cute little door decoration I made yesterday (Can't really call it a wreath.)
All I used was a scarecrow from Wal-Mart for .99 cents, a spool of ribbon and a bunch of leaves both from Dollar Tree and a basket I got for .49 cents from Goodwill ... (I know there is orange'ish flowers in the picture below but didn't like this very much so decided against using them)
Simple enough: I cut a piece of ribbon to wrap around the basket, trimmed the leaves to fit around the scarecrow in the basket and ta-da !!
~ Easy-peasy ~

Happy Crafting !

1 comment:

gginflag said...

so festive! Good Job... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...