Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"I'm happier than a Tornado in a Trailer Park"

I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park .

OK, honestly who doesn't love Mater ? ?

My little man's 4th Birthday Party is this weekend hence me being MIA in blog land, I've been shopping, shopping some more and creating a bunch of fun stuff to go along with his Cars themed party.

So since Mater is my absolute favorite I decided I would give you'll a peak at something I whipped up today. . . You'll have to come back Monday to figure out exactly what I ended up using it for. I started out with a brown tissue box I got for .99 cent at Target. And using the above picture as my guide . . using the word guide loosely , I turned the tissue box into . .
Mater !!

It ended up cuter than I thought it would turn out when I first started and I can't wait to see the look on Kasen's face this Saturday.

Remember, come back Monday to see what I used it for !!

15 comments:

Sheila said...

So cute!

Julia @ 551Eastdesign said...

Oh my gosh that is adorable!

Unknown said...

Oh, too too cute! My son turns 3 next month and he's totally crazy about Cars...he would flip OUT! We may have to try this. :)
Thanks for sharing!

Amy@One Artsy Mama
oneartmama.blogspot.com

AsylumTanya said...

I love this! It could not be cuter! Thanks for sharing!

cookieandclaire said...

So cute! He is going to love it! I can't wait until after his party to see what you use it for... You could do a giant one and make some kind of bean bag game!!
I am a new follower and found your blog through Thrifty 101 - I would love a "follow back" if you get a chance - but I know how birthday planning goes!
Have a great day and come see me at www.cookieandclaire.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! My son would absolutely love this! We just went to see Cars 2 last night & this would just make his day!

Amy @MoMomma said...

Adorable! I'm planning a Cars 2 Party in August, please share all your ideas! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Carmella said...

LOve this...but I'm sure my 4 year old is going to love it even more! Thanks for sharing!

creativecarmella.blogspot.com

Ash Nichols said...

Very cool and super creative:)

~ The Tuckerbag ~

EmilyM said...

Great idea! My little man would love this!

lauren@warmandfuzzy said...

This is adorable and I am having my sons 4th birthday this weekend and his theme is cars as well!

Amanda @ The Little Giggler said...

So cute!! My daughter loves Mater too. :)

Unknown said...

So cute! My son would LOVE this!

Jenn said...

So stinkin' cute! MY boys would totally love this! Hope your son has a fabulous birthday party!
Jenn :)

Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy said...

No way! I love it! I would love it if you would link up to my Tuesday Confessional party going on now. There is a really great giveaway going on with it. I hope to see you soon! http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/07/tuesday-confessional-linky-party-and.html
~Macy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...