Friday, September 2, 2011

Holy Busy'ness Batman !

Hi There !!!

Sorry I've been MIA for the pass two weeks ("AHHHHH!!!!!") I've been super busy and a lot of changes are going on around here.

I joined the PTA in early August, and volunteered at the first meeting to help organize and come up with games for the schools homecoming night, otherwise known as the Howdy Hop, and that took up way more time than I thought it would. But the end result was a great night had by a ton of Sentia Valley Families. And can I just say I love being a part of the PTA.. I knew once I had little ones in school, I would be a PTA Mom.

Another change is my baby started Preschool three days a week. The first day was very rough for him and Mommy, but the second day he ask for double hugs and kisses and walked right in.

So now that we have a routine going, I'm hoping I'll be able to spend more time crafting and working on projects during preschool.

Hope you all have a fabulous holiday weekend.

P.S. Look for a new kids craft post soon after this one !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...